Already being a vendor for other companies, we are able to provide a BPO (Broker Price Opinion) for you or your clients for properties here in Southern California and as of 2009, Bullhead City, Arizona. We are able to use your forms off your web or can fax, or email the report.
WE HAVE OVER 10 YEARS IN EXPERIENCE FOR BPOs.
We also provide BPO service for any client using our own forms as well. This service is especially useful for investors prior to lending hard money.
Also used by buyers prior to purchasing a property to make sure the property is worth the asking price. Also used to attach the BPO to a short sale offer, and validate the price of the short sale to the lien holders.
Here are some details about our BPOs:
- Estimated value for subject property containing either probable sales price or suggested list price.
- Subject property condition.
- Evaluation of current condition of subject's exterior.
- Estimate of repairs to obtain fair market value
- Upon request can also include a professional termite inspection report from a licensed inspector--NEW SERVICE.
- Narrative report on neighborhood market trends and demographics.
- Outline of typical marketing time for “as is” and “as repaired” sale.
- Comparable sales and active listings comparison to subject property.
- Subject photo of several angles.
- Photo of comparables.
- Guidlines follow traditional BPO services used by Asset Managements and REO services.
- CALL IN PRICE RANGE is also available -- NEW SERVICE.
- Summarizes and compares closed sales and competitive listings to subject property
- The BPO also can be provided as an interior BPO or exterior report, with or without photos
- The BPO is not an appraisal
Here are some details about our Desktop Property Evaluation-- NEW SERVICE
- Performed by a qualified real estate professional .
- Combines the speed and convenience of a desktop evaluation and the local market knowledge of the assigned field agent real estate agent.
- Based on three nearby comparable sales and public record information. This supports the value conclusion of the property.
- Not an appraisal and does not include a physical inspection of the subject property, or photographs of the subject property.
- Excellent for a quick response when confirmation is needed for the price of the subject property.
Areas: Wide Range, Please Call For List
Type of Property: House, Multi-Units, Condominium, Mobile Home, Land, Commercial Building, Other (Ex. Restaurants, Cleaners, Other Businesses)
Price: Depends on Depth of Service, Rush, or Weekend and Holiday Orders
Please Contact Us At: 714-493-5069.
**Rush Orders, Weekend and Holiday Service is Provided As Well. Please Call For Details.
Thanks for visiting:
BPO... What is that?
TECHNICAL EXPLANATION: A local real estate professional provides subject property verification, evaluation of the current exterior condition of the subject property, assesses neighborhood trends, estimates marketing time, finds comparable listing and sales and provides an estimated value for the subject property.
SIMPLE VERSION EXPLANATION: It is a professional opinion provided by a realtor or a broker telling you what your property is worth. It is not an appraiser's report but essentially it is used by banks for evaluating the home of your property. It can, of course be used by you to find out in detail, what your property is worth. It is more detailed and subject specific than a CMA, Comparative Market Analysis. A BPO is subject specific and price specific.